Thursday, October 30, 2008

It's Been A While....

Wow. I honestly cannot believe that it has been so long since our last post. At this point, I am not even sure if people continue to check our site....Time just seems to have a way of slipping by and before we know it, it's two and a half months later. Parker continues to do very well. He had an amazing summer and spent a lot of time with family and some friends. It was such a great feeling to feel somewhat "normal" again. However, as the winter season slowly approaches we are already finding ourselves spending a lot more time indoors and much more isolated. This makes me feel sad for Parker because he has really enjoyed a lot of freedom that he experienced over the summer and rightfully so. I am hopeful that by next year at this time, Parker will be experiencing many more firsts in his life and not have the limitations he has now. It will be such an incredible feeling to be able to go back to work again and for Parker to hopefully be out in the "real" world.....

I have decided to post a variety of pictures today since I really do not have that much to say and I know that people would probably rather see pictures of the little monkey anyways. We hope that this blog finds everyone healthy and well and that those celebrating Halloween have a safe and fun night! I will definitely post some pictures of Parker in the next few days in his costume.

Ciao











1 comment:

Auntie Natalie said...

Hi Parker Pants,

Happy Halloween! It is so good to see all of your photos. I hope that you had a wonderful time last night...I wonder how much candy that you got!!! I bet that you will be eating it for a very long time!

Love you oodles and oodles!
Auntie Natalie xoxoxo