Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Just the Facts, Mam.

I have decided that today's message will be much more brief then normally. I want to make sure that there is something for everyone to read as well as some pictures for people to see.

Parker has taken well to his new formula. He does drink quite a bit more of it; he drank 850 mL by the time we left for this evening. I am not sure if he is more gassy or he is teething but he did seem a little more cranky when we tried to put him to bed tonight.

Parker worked with his occupational therapist this afternoon. He did a fine job with her and my wife but I he needed a little encouragement over the phone so he would become more interested in the work they were trying to do. It is like I always say, "No SCID of mine is getting out of doing his homework". So, I told him over the phone that daddy said he had to work hard for the therapist. I am told that he did. If you check the recent videos I have added one with his workout today with the therapist.

Parker gained quite a bit of weight yesterday so I was not surprised when he was down 40 grams today. A correction, just like the stock market has done over the past few days.

No comments: