Sunday, April 15, 2007

More Pictures! Mmmm... Rice Balls!

It always makes my wife happy, and Auntie Natalie when I just put images. For that reason, here they are. Alot of them.

What is Parker looking at?

What a cool looking guy.

Now, mom is looking too.

Parker relaxing on his trike.


Cool boats in the leghetto.

Definitely not a sailboat!


Daddy was more interested in the battleship then the sail boat. They had lots of boats going into the water but we only saw a few.

The baby ducks wanted to get out of the way, QUICK!

Everyone in single-file.

I don't remember lining up like this when I was little in the hallway.

This was more like it.

They were a little tired after all the excitement.

The saffron risotto for the rice balls. I promise to show you.

The mozzarella for the rice balls.

The assembly process.


Almost time to eat them. Trust me, they were good. Very good.

3 comments:

Nonno and Nonna said...

Hey Parker,

That was neat chillin watching the boats in the water. You looked like a big boy there hanging out with the big guys behind you.
Boy those rice balls sure look good, I told your Daddy today that he will have to make some for Nonno & Nonna when you guys come home.
Stay strong big guy.

love you tons
miss you more

Nonno & Nonna

Auntie Natalie said...

Hi There Parker Pants!

Tell your Daddy thank you very much for all of the fabulous pictures! You are such a hip, happening, cool dude! Look at you on your bike...my goodness you must be driving all the little Italian ladies crazy! I want to reach through the computer screen and give you a great big hug! The weather looks absolutely beautiful. Enjoy every second of it!

And yummy! Look at those rice balls! Do you know that I don't think I have ever had one...I can't wait until you Daddy makes some again when we are all together.

I hope that you are enjoying another beautiful day in Milano Parker Poo!

I love you bushels and barrels!

Love,
Auntie Natalie xoxoxoxox

Franni said...

Hi Parker!
Wow, you look like such a BIG boy sitting there on your bike! That must have been pretty amazing watching the ducks and the boat... and the weather you are getting, what a lucky boy!!
Did you eat any of the rice balls?? I bet you did, I wouldn't have been able to resist either. I LOVE RICE and cheese, what a great combo!
We miss you here!

Love your Auntie Franni, Uncle Pete and The LITTLE BOYS!