Friday, June 29, 2007

Update and Images

The Internet connection in our room has not been the greatest and for that reason it has taken me a while to post today's article. Parker's numbers came in last night and they increased to within 100 neutrophils of Parker not being considered neutropenic. As for everything else? Parker's bicarbonate level was low and as a result he will be increasing his dosage by half a pill each day. In addition, Parker's blood pressure is a little bit high but too be honest Parker does not like getting his blood pressure done and is usually a little hyper prior to having it being taken. As a result, they want to take his blood pressure on Monday afternoon. If it is high they may give him a medication for it. To be honest, I will not let them put him on a medication to control his blood pressure unless I am convinced that it is necessary.

Check out the last video I made for Parker from his time in isolation on the right side bar. Now, the rest of today's article will be only images. So here they are:

Last night's dinner. Parker also had some salmon but did not enjoy it nearly as much as a grilled cheese sandwich.

I know that I am cute. Really cute.

Mom and me checking out my newest video.

Mom, fish cracker please.

Finally, I don't like having to wait. I am a high paid actor.

Okay, dad it was funny for like a second, now take them off.

I am not sure if I hate these gloves or this stupid hairnet more.

2 comments:

Auntie Natalie said...

Hey You Parker Poo!!!

I love all of your FABULOUS photos! You are a cutie patootie! Tell your Mommy and Daddy that my silly computer will not let me watch your video but I bet that it is wonderful! I am happy about your numbers little one! I bet that your blood pressure will be A-OKAY on Monday...I am keeping my fingers crossed!

Lots of love,
Auntie Natalie xoxoxoxo

Nonno and Nonna said...

Hey Parker,
Yeah for higher number, I love hearing about the uprise of numbers.
You and your mommy are look mighty fine. What's with the gloves were you getting ready to do some cleaning with Mama.
Its so nice to see you outside in the sunshine. Enjoy yourself.

Stay Strong Big Guy!

Love you tons
miss you even more

Nonno & Nonna