Saturday, July 29, 2006

Parker's Weekly Poll

I have decided to add a new feature to the blog. I have named it Parker's Poll and it will allow the users of this blog to vote on a different topic each week. The first poll is to see what everyone's favourite article is so far. I went through all archives to look at the last 115 messages and chose seven that I felt were among the best. You can select your favourite by choosing the article you enjoyed the most and clicking on the vote button. You may want to reread the articles so that you may make your vote really count. Each week I will change the topic for the vote.

Parker and I have continued to work on his sitting. I said that I would have him sitting in less than two weeks and we are definitely almost there. He should have no problem reaching that goal by the end of the two weeks.

Tomorrow is the picnic at Wildwood Park in Mississauga. The mass begins at 11am and I think I am saying a few words prior to the start of the mass. I am really looking forward to the picnic as it should be a lot of fun.

Parker has been doing a much better job at sleeping at night. He did get up a couple of times last night, but to be honest, I tried to sleep through it while my wife tended to his needs. I know I feel bad, but I will be the one who gets up tonight if he is hungry.

Parker has recently tried bananas and green beans. I must say that he is definitely not a big fan of the bananas but Nanna did a good job getting him to eat the beans. I am a little perplexed at who would like green beans more than bananas; however, I am not one to talk about eating habits.

If you have not gotten your ticket yet for the benefit dinner we would love to have you there so get yours today. In addition, try out this weeks poll and let us know what your favourite article is.

1 comment:

Stacy and Brad said...

Parker!!! You are starting to look less like a baby and like SUCH A HANDSOME LITTLE MAN!!!!

I hope you are having a wonderful weekend!!!

xoxoxox