Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Thank You!

There were a couple of fundraisers done for Parker in the past few weeks, and I would like to acknowledge and thank the people that were involved. First, I would like to thank the people of Peterborough and the Fidyl-Styx for putting on a wonderful show a couple of weeks ago. Although my wife and I were unable to attend, we were told by Parker's Grand-dad and Nana that it was a wonderful show. Thank you very much.

Secondly, the elementary school that my mother works at had a fundraiser where the children brought in a toonie and popped a balloon. It too was a success. A week earlier I had sent them a PowerPoint presentation of Parker so that they may show the children who my son was. The response was overwhelming. The children at my mother's school absolutely love her and felt so terrible for what little Parker has to go through. I would like to thank not only my mother, but her principal, all the teachers and children at Heather Heights.

I had mentioned before that there will be a benefit dinner on August 18th in Woodbridge. There is some information about the event on the right sidebar. There is now an email contact available if you are interested in obtaining tickets or purchasing a table for the event. I know that tickets will be going quickly so please inquire soon about purchasing tickets.

I would like to thank any new visitors who have come to the site recently. I know that we had a few people visit from todaysparent.com and I am very appreciate of them taking the time to visit.

No comments: