Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Finally: New Videos

It has been a long time since I sat my backside down at the computer and opened up Limewire and Microsoft Movie Maker to put together a video of Parker for everyone to see. Yesterday, I had taken some video of Parker as we played together with his Winnie the Pooh bear. Parker and I do play quite a bit so I thought it would be fun to make a video of him playing with one of his newest friends. There are two very different videos now available on the right side bar that you may download. They are a little larger and the quality is much better than previous ones so they will take a little longer to download. I have started placing some of my files on my web server that is tied to scidada.com that I purchased. On a side note I have not yet decided what I will change Parker's website to. It will be either www.parkersbattlewithada.com or www.scidada.com. I might have to ask everyone here what they think.

Wow, that was quite a tangent. As I was saying, there are two videos. One is titled "Friends Forever" and the other is "Later That Day". Please check them out. If pictures are worth a thousand words, videos must be worth a million!

I wish I had more to say today, but to be honest, I don't. So instead of having you read too much more, please go check out the newest videos of Parker instead.

4 comments:

coolauntiekatie said...

Hiya Cutiepants!!

I loved your new videos!! Your Daddy always picks the best music! So cute!! You've got the best giggle on the planet. I've got a very long day of cartoon voices ahead of me, and I must say your giggles have truly inspired me!

Love ya lots and lots,
Auntie Kate xo

Funny Face said...

Parker!!

I just love your laugh...It is really great to see the new video's....you look sooo great and happy! It really started my day of great to see you and hear you laughing!

Take care and love you tons!!!

Laura, Craig and Elizabeth

Natalie said...

Sweetheart!!

Your new videos were worth every single second of the wait! I LOVED hearing your laugh and seeing your smile! You are soooo funny! And I cannot believe how strong you are - rolling around and pulling yourself up and taking on the great big Winnie the Pooh! I am so glad that you have made such a special friend! I still love Winnie myself!

Keep those videos coming Parker Poo!

Auntie Natalie xoxox

Stacia said...

Oh PARKER!!! For some reason I can't see the videos?!?!?! Maybe I am not waiting long enough (or patient enough) for them to load....BOOOO

Anyway Cutie Pie... I hope you have a great wknd!!!!