Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Finally: New Videos

It has been a long time since I sat my backside down at the computer and opened up Limewire and Microsoft Movie Maker to put together a video of Parker for everyone to see. Yesterday, I had taken some video of Parker as we played together with his Winnie the Pooh bear. Parker and I do play quite a bit so I thought it would be fun to make a video of him playing with one of his newest friends. There are two very different videos now available on the right side bar that you may download. They are a little larger and the quality is much better than previous ones so they will take a little longer to download. I have started placing some of my files on my web server that is tied to scidada.com that I purchased. On a side note I have not yet decided what I will change Parker's website to. It will be either www.parkersbattlewithada.com or www.scidada.com. I might have to ask everyone here what they think.

Wow, that was quite a tangent. As I was saying, there are two videos. One is titled "Friends Forever" and the other is "Later That Day". Please check them out. If pictures are worth a thousand words, videos must be worth a million!

I wish I had more to say today, but to be honest, I don't. So instead of having you read too much more, please go check out the newest videos of Parker instead.

1 comment:

Stacy and Brad said...

Oh PARKER!!! For some reason I can't see the videos?!?!?! Maybe I am not waiting long enough (or patient enough) for them to load....BOOOO

Anyway Cutie Pie... I hope you have a great wknd!!!!